31 Mar HILJ Online Symposium: Volumes 54(2) & 55(1)
This post is part of the HILJ Online Symposium: Volumes 54(2) & 55(1). Other posts in this series can be found in the related posts below.
The HILJ Online Symposium is a week-long discussion by scholars and practitioners on selected print articles from the Harvard International Law Journal. The Symposium takes place on the Opinio Juris website once or twice a year and features responses by scholars and practitioners selected by the Journal and sur-responses by the original authors.
The schedule for HILJ Online Symposium: Volumes 54(2) & 55(1) is as follows*
- Monday, March 31, 2014: Response and Sur-response to Anthea Roberts, State-to-State Investment Treaty Arbitration: A Hybrid Theory of Interdependent Rights and Shared Interpretive Authority, 55 Harv. Int’l L.J. 1 (2014). Response authored by Martins Paparinskis.
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014: Response and Sur-response to Monica Hakimi, Unfriendly Unilateralism, 55 Harv. Int’l L.J. 105 (2014). Response authored by Tim Meyer.
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014: Response and Sur-response to Gregory H. Shill, Ending Judgment Arbitrage: Jurisdictional Competition and the Enforcement of Foreign Money Judgments in the United States, 54 Harv. Int’l L.J. 459 (2013). Response authored by Christopher A. Whytock.
- Thursday, April 3, 2014: Response to János Fiala-Butora, Michael Ashley Stein & Janet E. Lord, The Democratic Life of the Union: Toward Equal Voting Participation for Europeans with Disabilities, 55 Harv. Int’l L.J. 71 (2014). Response authored by Michael Waterstone.
- Friday, April 4, 2014: Response and Sur-response to Suzanne Katzenstein, In the Shadow of Crisis: The Creation of International Courts in the Twentieth Century, 55 Harv. Int’l L.J. 151 (2014). Response authored by Karen J. Alter.
If you are interested in writing a response in future HILJ Online Symposiums, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Harvard International Law Journal, please visit http://www.harvardilj.org/.
*The PDF files for Volume 55 Issue 1 currently available on the HILJ website are not final versions and are still undergoing processing by the publisher. Most of the changes will be cosmetic and will not affect the substance of the articles.