Weekday News Wrap: Thursday, June 6, 2013
- South Korea has agreed to negotiate with North Korea on the reopening of a joint industrial park that was closed in April after rising tensions.
- The ICC Prosecutor has reported to the UN Security Council on the situation in Darfur.
- The EU Counter-Terrorism Co-ordinator wants member states to do more to restrict their citizens travelling to Syria to fight with extremist groups.
- Syrian rebels have seized the only border crossing between Syria and Israel on the Golan Heights.
- The IMF has issued a report admitting that it made mistakes in Greece, but also shifting some of the blame to other eurozone states.