Events and Announcements: March 3, 2013
- Fordham Law School presents the Eighth Annual Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation on April 11-12, 2013. The conference will bring together leading international arbitrators, mediators, practitioners, and scholars to discuss contemporary issues in international arbitration and mediation.
Calls for Papers
- PolSci, the Romanian journal of political science, is accepting submissions for publication in its summer 2013 issue on the topic Democracy and the Rule of Law. The deadline for application is April 1, 2013, at midnight, Central European Time.
- Transnational Dispute Management Journal has come out with another issue: TDM 2 (2013) – EU, Investment Treaties, and Investment Treaty Arbitration – Current Developments and Challenges.
- The Goettingen Journal of International Law has also released its latest issue, Vol. 4, No 3 (2012), which can be found on the GOJIL homepage.
- Middlesex University has announced new, fully-funded doctoral studentships under the supervision of Professor William Schabas in law and criminology, including all fields relating to human rights. Applications are due March 22, 2013.
- Enterprise & Society: The International Journal of Business History, which “offers a forum for research on the historical relations between businesses and their larger political, cultural, institutional, social, and economic contexts,” is seeking a new editor. The book review editor works closely with the editor of the journal, who is currently Philip Scranton, and serves as a member of the editorial board for the journal. Application deadline: April 1, 2013. For more information, see here.
Last week’s post can be found here. If you would like to post an announcement on Opinio Juris, please contact us.