04 Nov Upcoming Events: November 4, 2012
04.11.12 | 0 Comments
- Next weekend, the Whitney R. Harris World Law Institute is organizing a conference entitled “The International Criminal Court at 10“. The program is available here, and you can register via this link.
- The SHARES Seminar: Principles of Shared Responsibility in International Law will take place in Amsterdam on February 7-8, 2013. There is limited room for inclusion of academic experts and practitioners. More information can be found here.
Calls for Papers/Applications
- The University of Ghent has issued a call for abstracts up to 1,000 words for a book entitled: 35 Years of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights: Theory and Practice, Present and Future. Abstracts are due to be submitted by November 15, 2012.
- The University of Catania, Italy, is organizing the 10th Young International Lawyer Research Forum on January 24-25, 2013 themed “A Lackland Law? Territory, Effectiveness and Jurisdiction in International and European Law.” The deadline for the submission of abstracts is November 24, 2012.
- The 9th Global Administative Law Seminar will take place in Viterbo, Italy, on June 13-14, 2013, on the theme of Inter-Institutional Relations in Global Law and Governance. Abstracts are due by February 3, 2013.
- The Centre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations at the Hague Academy for International Law is organizing a session on the Legal Implications of the Financial Crisis from August 19-September 6, 2013. Applications close on April 1, 2013 at 12am (GMT+1). 24 spaces are available, divided evenly between the English and the French section.
- The Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism at McGill University is calling for applications for the O’Brien Fellowship for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism to support LL.M or D.C.L. students at the Faculty of Law.