Upcoming Events: September 30, 2012
- The Levin Center of Stanford University is hosting the International Public Interest Lawyering Symposium: Advancing Gender Equality through Human Rights, October 11-13, 2012. To register, click here.
- The American Bar Association (in cooperation with ASIL) will host the 2012 Fall Meeting from October 16-20, 2012 in Miami Beach, Florida. More information found here.
- The American Society of International Law has its third-annual Midyear Meeting and second-annual Research Forum from October 19-21, 2012 in Atlanta Georgia, hosted by the University of Georgia School of Law.
- The Alexandria University Faculty of Law and the Protection Project at The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies are hosting their fifth annual conference titled “Access to Justice,” which will take place Dec. 19-20, 2012, in Alexandria, Egypt.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam is hosting The Shape of Diversity to Come: Global Community, Global Archipelago, or a New Civility? January 24-25, 2013. More information about the themes of the conference can be found here and a link to register is here.
Last week’s announcements can be found here. If you are organizing a conference or other event and would like to see the call for papers or the program announced on Opinio Juris, please contact us.