Weekday News Wrap: Friday, June 15, 2012
- Sudan and South Sudan have agreed to restart peace talks next week.
- UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon has warned about the lack of resources in hunting down Joseph Kony, the leader of the LRA.
- Foreign Policy outlines why the West shouldn’t expect Russia to change its position on Syria any time soon.
- The UK has warned Argentina about acts of “aggression” regarding the Falkland Islands.
- The British Finance Minister has stated that Greece may have to leave the Euro.
- The Prosecutor of the ICC has filed a new application to arrest a Rwandan field commander, Sylvestre Mucadumura.
- Venezuela claims to be building drones with the help of Iran.
- Germany and France are set to deepen their defense cooperation.
- The OSCE has criticized the recent violence between Azerbaijan and Armenia.