Upcoming Events: April 29, 2012
This is the fourth installment of our new feature; last week’s announcements can be found here. If you are organizing a conference or other event and would like to see the call for papers or the program announced on Opinio Juris, please contact us.
Calls for Papers:
- Transnational Dispute Management has issued a call for papers on “Aligning Human Rights and Investment Protection.” Topics of interest and more information can be found here. Submissions due June 1, 2012.
- The Indian Yearbook of International Law has issued a call for papers for its third volume. Submissions are due by July 15, 2012.
- The International Journal for Transitional Justice has issued a call for submissions for its special issue on The Role of International Criminal Justice in Transitional Justice, with a deadline for submission of March 1, 2013.
- Stanford Law School will host a conference entitled ICC Turns Ten: Reviewing the Past, Assessing the Future of the International Criminal Court on May 11, 2012. There is no cost but you must register (you can do that here).
- The Salzburg Law School is hosting a summer session, Enforcing International Criminal Law Through the Complementarity Regime of the Rome Statute! Demand and Reality, August 5-17, 2012. Applications are due no later than May 15, and the application can be found here.
- To all ILA members, the 75th Biennial ILA Conference will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria, August 26-30, 2012, and the early-bird deadline has been extended until May 18th. The program can be found here and registration information here.